Muroka nama genshu – unfined, unpasteurised and unfiltered sake. It’s a bit of a mouthful (and not in a good, sake-like way). So someone – possibly Philip Harper of Tamagawa – decided to shorten it to 3U.
Six-panel trucker cap with a mesh back, comfy and classic.
• Structured, mid-profile, six-panel cap
• Approx. 60% cotton, 40% polyester
• Hard buckram front panels
• Mesh back
• Permacurv visor, matching under-visor
• Plastic adjustable closure
• 8.9 cm crown (8.9 cm)
• Head circumference 54.9 cm to 60 cm